Friday, October 19, 2007

An updated update.

Currently, I am updating my website (www.kapitolphotography.com) with the help of friends at Legitify and Rightside Productions. Unfortunately, some of the content that was on my website is now unavailable so I've decided to use a blog format to continue with a web presence for my photography business. I'll be looking to publish some of my photos that I take throughout the week working for the Enterprise Newspapers on Cape Cod as well as additional interesting things (i.e. websites, news).

Because I can not upload photos to my site, I've also created a Flickr page where I'll be looking to post some of those aforementioned weekly photos. You can find it here at:

Kapitol on Flickr

It's kind of bare, you'll only find one self portrait and two senior photo sessions, but I plan on adding more to the library.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home