Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning













In hopes of clearing up some disk space on the three portable hard drives I have running, I've been going through the archives and deleting photos that I know I will never edit to produce a photo. As I've been doing this, I've come across of the fun assignments I've shot over the best year and have decided to share a few.
I've posted a couple of pictures of my friends from Chilmark during their set at Nectar's in Burlington way back in January. I've known these guys from highschool and even have a song named after me: "Brownroom" which was written in my dorm room when both Chris (the lead singer) and I were freshman at Saint Michael's College. I've heard their sound progress from it's infancy to one of the tightest, musically strong band around. You can check them out at their website and on their myspace page where you can download some of their music. Check 'em out.












Speaking of Nectars, that bar has probably one of my favorite lighting setups for clubs, besting Higher Ground which usually caters to the larger performers. The story goes that Phish got it's start at Nectars and it's still at most a $5-10 cover to hear a good band with reasonable prices for a beer, and let us not forget their Gravy Fries, which are definitely worthy of being capitalized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home