Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fail

My mornings usually consist of a breakfast sandwich, juice, some coffee and a cruise through social media to see what everyone is "saying." I caught this 30 sec clip from David Cordell of Brains on Fire via a link from David Hobby of Strobist.com



Perhaps it's the caffeine, but more likely the message, I'm inspired to think about my failures, however large or small, that have affected me in both my career and personal life and how I've grown from them since. Here's to failure, and for entertaining failures, checkout Failblog.

For something photography related but no less interesting/inspiring, here's a link to Ryan Lobo's talk from TED about "Photographing the Hidden Story."

Enjoy.

- Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home