Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Winter Doldrums


Perhaps I was suffering from the Winter doldrums but I felt the need to try a self portrait. Here's the result:


I shouldn't have to wait long to actually get out and shoot outside of my house as I'll be heading to Nectars tomorrow night to see my good friend Kelly Ravin begin his Wednesday night residency. I'd encourage anyone to check him out; show starts @ 10 p.m. Nectars has been one of my favorite local venues because of its lighting which allow for some good pictures. Hopefully I'll come back with a few good ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus Dan. I'm moving today. We'll start hanging out so you no longer have to drink beer in the shower.

February 10, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home