Thursday, May 21, 2009

TO: Nantucket

I'm heading to Nantucket for the weekend where it'll certainly be a fun time catching up with a longtime friend and his girlfriend who moved there 2 years ago to work year round on the New England tourist hub.This will be my second time I've headed to the small island for Memorial Day where the annual Figawi race takes place between Hyannis & Nantucket. Already known for its high society, Nantucket will certainy be overrun with Vineyard Vines & Lily Pulitzer; its always a sight. Don't believe me? Here's last year:
In other news, I've been working on processing a few of the photos from the past weekend where I was down in Boston shooting the cover band "Lunchbox." Here's a group shot (more to come after I'm back on the mainland):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home