Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Road Trip with Salomon Freeski TV


Just a quick update here as I'm about to get in my truck and head out for the 2nd half of the month with Salomon Freeski TV on a road trip that's taking me from my home on Cape Cod, MA to Sherbrooke, QC with stops in NY, WI, MN, NE to Aspen, CO for the 14th annual XGames.

Here's the complete schedule posted by Salomon Freeski TV on Newschoolers.com

January 10 - Wentworth, NS

January 13 - Mont Joye, QC

January 14 - Bromont, QC

January 16 & 17 - Holiday Valley, NY

January 20 - Cascade, WI

January 22 & 23 - Hyland Hills, MN

January 26 - Aspen, CO (X-Games)


I'll try and keep posting regularly with notes & photos from the trip. Feel free to follow my twitter posts here @ www.twitter.com/kapitolphoto as well as FSTV @ www.twitter.com/SalomonFSTV.


Cheers,
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home