Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holga!

Please forgive me for taking a bit of time from posting to the blog. It's been a busy couple of weeks!

Here's a couple of frames from my Holga camera ( a $25 plastic toy camera loved by photo hobbyist & hipsters alike) that I shot on my way down to a destination wedding. The wedding, which took place in Tulum, Mexico, was a quick flight to Cancun from Boston via Baltimore. With all my professional gear stored in the overhead, I enjoyed the chance to play around with the little medium format camera. Enjoy.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 30, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger matf beninghof said...

Gotta say man,
seeing your both a hipster and photo guy, you should ditch the high end gear and just rock that! bad ass my friend, bad ass!

June 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home