Sunday, March 29, 2009

@ Åre for JOSS....now where is everybody?

Just a quick update:

I finally arrived in Åre, Sweden for the Jon Olsson Super Sessions after leaving VT on Friday night, driving 6 hrs south to Jersey in order to catch a direct flight to Stockholm which was uneventful. After landing early, I had a could of hours to kill which consisted of me running through the airport trying to arrange a shuttle to pickme up in Ostersund and bring me here. In the process, I had to pass through security twice. I'm not sure they enjoy seeing familiar faces in the line. So I'm running on about 26-27 hours of no sleep just waiting for the bus to arrive from Norway so I can check it, maybe catch a quick catnap and then head out on the town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home